(Blue = update #1, Pink = Update #2)
1. This mei tai for Rachel, Grace, and Drew too! – FINISHED!! I’ll try to send it along early next week! 🙂 Mailed yesterday!
2. Make a mock dining room curtain out of free fabric that I don’t care about (of which I have plenty) to test the design and make the pattern before I cut into the expensive beautiful fabric that we’ve had for over a year. – I at least have washed the free fabric (which was filthy from years of basement living.)
4. Take apart the travel pillow that Kristen made for me a long time ago, quilt over it to save it from falling apart, and put it back together again. Finished! This was a fun and easy project. I tried my hand at some quilting and it was fun. Now I want to make my own quilts. And I hope Kristen’s beautiful pillow will last many more years now!
5. A birthday present for a young lady I know, whose mother reads my blog and consequently I can’t say anything more about it. Finished! This one turned out totally cute! I can’t wait to mail it!
6. Make the actual dining room curtains.