1. This mei tai for Rachel, Grace, and Drew too! – FINISHED!! I’ll try to send it along early next week! 🙂
2. Make a mock dining room curtain out of free fabric that I don’t care about (of which I have plenty) to test the design and make the pattern before I cut into the expensive beautiful fabric that we’ve had for over a year.
3. Sew the buttons on the living room cushions.
4. Take apart the travel pillow that Kristen made for me a long time ago, quilt over it to save it from falling apart, and put it back together again.
5. A birthday present for a young lady I know, whose mother reads my blog and consequently I can’t say anything more about it.
6. Make the actual dining room curtains.
You’re cruisin’, Laura!