Only two more days of school and then 12 days of Christmas break!! And so, I’ve decided to do some serious blogging – as in, I’m challenging myself to do one blog post a day, for the entire break.
(The entire break, that is, except for our 2 night, 3 day Orlando vacation which will not include anything Disney. I’ll blog about that once we return. What? No one knows about this? That’s probably because even I’ve been forgetting about it. We had some vouchers to use up from last year’s Christmas debacle so we’re going to Orlando from the 29-31. Should be fun!)
Anyway, here’s some of what has been rattling around in my head for a few weeks and will hopefully be coming out soon:
1. multiple posts telling the story of our trip to Greece.
2. “On Eating”
3. our CSA harvest season, in pictures
4. pictures and maybe even a tutorial of the cafe curtain that I’m going to be making for our bathroom. I haven’t made it yet but it’s my number one goal for Christmas break.
5. an update on our garden planning
6. homemade Christmas pictures (once all the presents have been opened)
Merry Christmas everyone!!