I know I’m biased but…

isn’t the curve of her cheek the sweetest thing you ever saw?

And on a related note (related to Ellie that is), it is amazing how much more laundry I’m doing these days.  And she can’t even run around and get her clothes dirty yet!  It’s just that she’s acquired this habit of spitting up (really spewing) what seems to be gallons at a time, all over both of us and sometimes the bed or the couch.  Our pediatrician says it’s mostly likely just an immature sphincter at the bottom of her esophagus and it will mature anywere between 6 and 12 months.  We’re hoping for SIX.

This entry was posted in Ellie. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to I know I’m biased but…

1. asmackofham says:

Very cute chubby cheeks!

We had two “happy spitters.” I’m sorry to say that while the volume decreased a little by 6 months, they both spit up pretty regularly until a little after a year. I had oversupply issues with both kids, and I wonder if that had anything to do with it. In any case, pretty much all of their spitting these days has to do with teeth brushing. 🙂

2. Ashley says:

Hey Laura,
    Gavin had acid reflux & would vomit large amounts 5-10x a day. I was constantly changing his and my clothes. I can tell Olivia is starting to show some early signs of reflux. What I did for Gavin (& just started w/ Olivia) that helped was give him digestive enzymes (mixed w/ breast milk (or formula) and the vomiting seriously decreased – almost vanished. Let me know if it gets bad for Ellie and I can give you the info.

3. Zona Wilson says:

Gives new meaning to “sweet cheeks”! So snuggleable and delicious!

4. Mom says:

Ellie’s coloring is so beautiful, Laura. Can’t wait to snuggle with her again!

5. Tara Jones says:

She is a beautiful girl!! I am pretty sure that salad bar is next week…can’t wait to see you both!!

6. Nikki says:

Alex did the same thing, but was done by 6 or 7 months….sorry to hear you are going through the same thing!

7. Pingback: “I like those cheeks!” « Salmon and Souvlaki