1. Paid most of my bills for the month…
2. ...including my last car payment EVER! HIP HIP HOORAY!! (At least for my Camry!)
3. Bought Mom a plane ticket to come for Mother’s Day weekend and my bridal shower, hosted by Nik’s mom and friends.
4. Balanced my checkbook.
5. Archived/replied to lots of e-mails, so that now I have only about 40 e-mails in my inbox instead of 150. Much better!
NOT accomplished –
1. The entire bag of grading that I brought home, which allowed me to justify leaving school at 4:00 today. Oh well. Life goes on. (I should know better. I very rarely ever manage to do work that I bring home on weeknights. Once I get home, I just lose all motivation to do school work.)