I did all the fast, easy projects last week so I don’t have many to cross off the list this week. But I am making progress on finishing up Nik’s quilt. I also fixed the office shades (a couple of the pull strings had come undone). I am also almost done with Mark’s quilt top so I made good progress on that this week. Thanks for helping keep me motivated to get these projects done!
I’m linking up with “Finish It Up Friday” at Crazy Mom Quilts.
The [Still Just As Long Because I Added Another Project] List of WIPs
(as of 1/17/14)
- fix the living room shades (annoyingly falling apart)
- Ellie’s doll hair (it’s been over a year and Ellie’s not bald anymore so I really can’t justify her doll’s baldness anymore.)
- put the last button and buttonhole on Ellie’s dress (I think I figured out how to do it on my machine.)
- Mark’s birthday quilt (I just started this a week ago and I have a lot done already)
- dining room shades (they’re so close to being done and have just been sitting for close to 18 months)
- pillow for Ellie (not technically a WIP because I haven’t started it but it’s been on the “to sew” list for months)
- fix Nik’s T-shirt quilt (and finally blog the finished quilt, two years later)
- fix Mark’s pants (the crotch tore out)
- fix the bathroom curtain
- hem new corduroy pants