1. My desk – Sort, file, and deal with all the papers that built up during December when all I was doing was sewing. Basically finished – I’ve gone through all my papers and filed everything that I can. All that’s left is what I need to take care of before filing – good enough for me to take it off the list!
2. Nik’s desk – ditto (except for the sewing part) He’s also made good progress and is almost finished.
3. Clear off the couch in our office – sort and put away all items.
finished except for the gardening paperwork that is currently being used (see #9)
4. Ditto for the floor of the office. totally clear – mostly thanks to Nik!
5. Make a master harvest schedule (i.e. what we have to harvest/can/freeze and when throughout the whole year)
done! We’re going to update this as the year goes by.
6. Make a Master Recipe List – by season.
7. Sewing Room: fabric, notions, card/paper supplies – fabric is done!
8. Bookcase in the office – books sorted, culled, and organized. Done! Nik to the rescue!
9. Make a seed order. – in progress, Nik has it started
10. Catch all desk drawer in office. Sorted! I had to put most of it back in but it’s now neat and tidy. And I found about $15 in quarters, four rolls of tape, a ton of buttons, 5-6 key chains and lots and lots of pens. Not a bad haul!
11. Organize the recipes on my computer to match my recipe binder system. Finished!
12. The pictures/papers on the refrigerator