Sound familiar anyone? And so, I’m not going to get any more blogging done before the new year –
As in, I won’t be:
1. explaining why I attempted to daily list my gratitude for the month of Thanksgiving.
2. telling you all about my homemade shampoo and why the one from the store was so awful.
3. showing you what I’m sewing
4. complaining about my current sore throat
5. bragging about how great my husband is
6. bragging about my beautiful new niece
7. or anything else for that matter.
So look for all those things in January! I may pop in randomly to post something but don’t hold your breath for that!
I’ll miss your blogs ’cause they’re a little shot of Laura to me, but you’ll be here in 2 weeks so I guess it’s okay. Can’t wait to see you and Nik!
Don’t forget to came back to your blog – I like to read it!
Yes, it’s okay for most since they’ll see you soon-but won’t get to so we still want to know what’s going on! Not to mention you’re one of the last family bloggers :o(
But I understand you’re busy too! ;o)
@jjandlj – I promise I’m not going away for forever Leah! Just taking a little break!